Hi,

Are you sure that the report is returning zero rows? I think it's more
likely that it's actually returning an error because there are certain
field combinations that are not allowed. Please see this other forum post
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/adwords-api/33lf7hvGtGY/bBHU6UbQrg0J> for
more details.

In general, you probably want to avoid selecting *every* field that's
available for a report, not only because of the field combination issue,
but also because selecting every field will make your reports run longer
because AdWords will have to retrieve a great deal of data for every row.
I'd recommend choosing the fields that are actually of interest to you, and
limiting your report request to just include those fields.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e7651f3d-70f1-41c5-a4a2-1ef891a2def9%40googlegroups.com.