Hello,

To return JUST the information of the keyword that you pass in, you can
still use the TargetingIdeaService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201502/TargetingIdeaService>.

In the TargetingIdeaSelector
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201502/TargetingIdeaService.TargetingIdeaSelector>,

set:

   - requestType => *STATS*
   - ideaType => *KEYWORD*
   - requestAttributeTypes => a list of attributes e.g.
   *KEYWORD_TEXT, CATEGORY_PRODUCTS_AND_SERVICES*
   - SearchParameters => RelatedToQuerySearchParameter

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201502/TargetingIdeaService.RelatedToQuerySearchParameter>
 with
   your list of keywords

Cheers,