Hi Prashant,

We don't currently plan to add rollback functionality to the API. However,
if you want to simply confirm that your mutate operations are well-formed
and pass basic validation, you can use the validateOnly header
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/working-with-objects#validating-mutates>
. This will validate your operations but will not commit the changes.

Regards,
Raghavendra, AdWords API Team.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b86b30b2-b2fe-41dd-904f-94832affbe59%40googlegroups.com.