Hi Josh,

Thanks for the detailed response. Agreed that the best way is to use the
attribute field mapping to figure out which placeholder field the attribute
corresponds to. We create all our extensions with feed services (we don't
use any extensions created by the AdWords UI/system) so it would have been
nice to maintain that level of consistency across accounts.

Thank you for the migration guide for extension settings. While we would
very much like to migrate to extension settings we have invested a lot of
energy in creating a system that works with feed services and currently do
not have the resources to migrate to extension settings. Hopefully we can
do this in the future. I was mainly looking for a guide to update sitelinks
using feed services (not extension settings) but I'm fairly certain that
doesn't exist.

Thanks again,

Stacie

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.