Hello,

Thanks for clarifying what you need. There isn't always an exact one to one
mapping for what you're asking, but you can still gather the same
information.

1. Tracking Status
=> In ConversionTracker
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201502/ConversionTrackerService.ConversionTracker>,

the status
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201502/ConversionTrackerService.ConversionTracker#status>
 field
has descriptions that match each of the values you mentioned. For example,
*ENABLED
*means *Recording conversions*.
2. Repeat Rate
=> It looks like this value can be calculated based on the data in
ConversionTrackerStats
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201502/ConversionTrackerService.ConversionTrackerStats>
.
3. Tracking event
=> It looks like category
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201502/ConversionTrackerService.ConversionTracker#category>
 in
ConversionTracker
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201502/ConversionTrackerService.ConversionTracker>

has *Page Load* matching to *PAGE_VIEW*.
4. Conversion value option
=> In ConversionTracker
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201502/ConversionTrackerService.ConversionTracker>,

the alwaysUseDefaultRevenueValue
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201502/ConversionTrackerService.ConversionTracker#alwaysUseDefaultRevenueValue>
 and
defaultRevenueValue
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201502/ConversionTrackerService.AppConversion#defaultRevenueValue>
 fields
used together control each of the 3 options.

Cheers,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/8aa73ba9-ebc4-4565-8ad9-d9f8fae2127a%40googlegroups.com.