Hi Pierre,

I don't believe that you are having rate limit
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/rate-limits> issues
because you would be getting an error if you had hit the rate limit. Does
the request succeed if you try again? If you're getting back a request ID
in your error, I can try to trace it down further. If you do not have a
request ID coming back, then it's highly likely that the request is not
even making it to our servers.

Regards,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.