Hi Anton,

By default either *all* operations succeed in a given *mutate* request or
*all* operations fail. Using your example, if a single *mutate* request
contains 100 operations and one of them fails, then *none* of the
operations will be applied.

The good news is that you can change this behavior by setting the
*partialFailure* header to *true*. Please check out our Partial failure
guide
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/partial-failure> for
more details.

Thanks,