Hi Stefan,

Thanks for sending over the details to Anthony -- with that information I
was able to reproduce the issue you described. We're following up with the
reporting team to see why this particular report seems to be ignoring the
*includeZeroImpressions=false* setting when the *Date* field is requested.
I'll post back here as soon as I have an update.

In the meantime, please exclude zero impressions by adding a predicate on
*Impressions
GREATER_THAN 0*, since that appears to be working in all cases.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e7f12a7e-42ee-4aa0-9565-aae5f6ffa4df%40googlegroups.com.