After reading several similar questions from this forum, I think I
understand the problem.

1) The documentation of CustomerSyncService is dreadful. It is specially
difficult to instantiate a DateTimeRange which will not return an
INVALID_TIMEZONE error. It is also specially difficult to understand that
changes are grouped into the highest possible granularity level. If *n* > 1
AdGroups were modified, CustomerSyncService can only tell that the Campaign
was modified but it cannot say which AdGroups were modified.
2) I cannot use the CustomerSyncService to recover the wrongly removed
AdGroupAds because many AdGroup's were modified in unison (removing several
Ads from each AdGroup).

If the "Change History" service from the UI worked propertly I would still
have a chance to recover the deleted Ads
I'll be waiting for a reply on this issue if possible,
Thanks

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/a48f5c7a-cbad-4f3a-9e32-55375cd1e0e6%40googlegroups.com.