Hi Scott,

I don't think the ad performance report would automatically resolve the
tracking template URLs and custom parameters in a hierarchical manner. I
believe it shows only values at the current level (e.g. if there is a
tracking parameter at ad level, it shows the value, and blank otherwise).
You'd need to get these parameters using the serving rules explained
on
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/serving-url-expansion-rules

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,