Hi mm,

It's my understanding that the tracking template will not be ignored in
this case, but you could potentially generate invalid URLs if you place
{unescapedlpurl} at any point except the beginning of your tracking
template (for the reasons I mentioned in my previous email).

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/32618910-10d2-4dbf-b375-355a1e9aa72e%40googlegroups.com.