Hi Danial,

I may ask stupid question. What does it mean a list of approved developers?
I've looked through the differences between those three account and I can
see that the account, which I can retrieve billing data, has already set up
adwords api center and the other two didn't set that. Is it the reason
behind that? I'm appreciated for your reply.

Thanks,
Kimsrung

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/480a4847-e362-434f-9d9b-3f081a84470a%40googlegroups.com.