OK - i have got the soap request and requestId for a test i just ran to
example the #1 scenario....

Request made approx 12.57am GMT 23-06-2015

Request header

<soap:Body>
<mutate xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201502";>
<operations xsi:type="AdGroupCriterionOperation">
<operator>ADD</operator>
<operand xsi:type="BiddableAdGroupCriterion">
<adGroupId>19071444504</adGroupId>
<criterion xsi:type="Keyword">
<text>Epica билеты концерт Krakow</text>
<matchType>EXACT</matchType>
</criterion>
<biddingStrategyConfiguration>
<bids xsi:type="CpcBid">
<bid>
<microAmount>150000</microAmount>
</bid>
</bids>
</biddingStrategyConfiguration>
<finalUrls>
<urls>http://www.viagogo.ru/_C-15522?AffiliateID=49&amp;adposition={adposition}&amp;AdID={creative}&amp;LCID=1049&amp;PCID=PSRUGOOCONEPICA16122EAF6F-024277</urls>
</finalUrls>
</operand>
</operations>
<policy />
</mutate>
</soap:Body>

response from API with requestId - 0005193809ef41390ac445e53b00164b

We send most of out creational operations with the bulk service and the
response we got for this attempt was .

The Soap Response from the BulkService was as follows

<soap:Body>
<getResultResponse
xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201502";>
<rval>
<SimpleMutateResult>
<results>
<PlaceHolder></PlaceHolder>
</results>
<errors xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:type="AdGroupCriterionError">
<fieldPath>operations[0].operand.finalUrls</fieldPath>
<trigger>UrlList{urls=[http://www.viagogo.ru/_C-15522?AffiliateID=49&amp;adposition={adposition}&amp;AdID={creative}&amp;LCID=1049&amp;PCID=PSRUGOOCONEPICA16122EAF6F-024277]}</trigger>
<errorString>AdGroupCriterionError.CANNOT_SET_BOTH_DESTINATION_URL_AND_FINAL_URLS</errorString>
<ApiError.Type>AdGroupCriterionError</ApiError.Type>
<reason>CANNOT_SET_BOTH_DESTINATION_URL_AND_FINAL_URLS</reason>
</errors>
</SimpleMutateResult>
</rval>
</getResultResponse>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

Hope that helps, (will also get you a requestId and values for the #2
scenario)

Giles

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e5516c55-0676-41a2-abdf-43a4e26471f2%40googlegroups.com.