Duplicate in case you didn't get the other response:

Josh, disregard my earlier post. I just realized that I was using the
Criteria Performance Report, which does not include any of the
BiddingStrategy fields. In the words of Gilda Radner/Emily Litella...
Nevermind.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/626ccc02-9745-4143-9e4c-21b8a6003440%40googlegroups.com.