Hi Robert,

I'm afraid this goes beyond the AdWords API Team's area of expertise. For
detailed policy questions, please use one of the following channels:

   1. The *Contact Us* link in the AdWords Help Center
   <https://support.google.com/adwords#topic=3119071>
   2. The AdWords Community <https://www.en.adwords-community.com/>, which
   is monitored by AdWords product experts

Thanks,