Hi
We are currently working with customize ads, creating small app that create
and update feeds in order to dynamic update ads (Instruments price and
other property) from our server.
However i'm getting into some difficultly which i need your advise. I want
our ads to use the latest FeedItem uploaded for this campaign/ad-group.
however without doing anything the ads show the first FeedItem (from when
the ad created). The main question how i priorities or change this default
behaviour (which seems to be quite odd)?
Lets get into the technical details of how i'm creating a feed and update
it with new feed Item

1)First time i'm running the app i'm creating new feed (for some
product/instrument ) AKA AdCustomizerFeed with all relevant properties.
2)Creating FeedItem and populate it with all
relevant FeedItemAttributeValue (for each property in the feed) for a
specific campaign
3)Rapping FeedItem with FeedItemOperation (Operator.Add) and mutate it
to FeedItemService

Next run, i'll get the same AdCustomizerFeed (from AdCustomizerFeedService
assuming it exist)  and repeat steps 2 and 3 to create new FeedItem and
FeedItemOperation (for this specific feed) to update the relevant
properties i want.

>From the API everything seems to work as expected, I can also see the new
CustomizerFeed and FeedItem in the AdWords editor (i can also see all feeds
in the editor)
[image: Inline image 1]

However when i look at the ad, the *first *FeedItem is showing
[image: Inline image 2]

My question is how do i define AdWords API to use/show the latest FeedItem
(operation that i'm uploading) will be show in the ad.
*i can ask for the latest FeedItem for some campaign and either delete it
or update it with the new data, however it required some handling that i'm
prefer not to do.
I assume AdWords API have some way to priorities FeedItem, either in the
FeedItem level or AdCustomizerFeed level.
FYI i'm using the C# API.

Thanks in advance
Gal

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.