I got so many urls for a campaign id but i want that one from where user
came to my site. on which parameter based in Url performance report i can
find that particular url from user landing on my page.

Thanks in advance

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/205c0e4b-a121-4cfb-9783-ed1b4a889a46%40googlegroups.com.