Hello,

As per the blog post, the destination will become read only any time after
July 1st. This guarantees that is it not read only before July 1st.

It is not allowed to send both final urls and destination url at the same
time. If you prefer to wait until after migration, you'll need to check if
the ad was migrated, or, handle this error. You can also use validateOnly
flag for your updates to see if an error occurs without actually making any
changes to the object.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/bffaefc4-c72c-47db-b40e-c879767f5d9f%40googlegroups.com.