I'm picking up a project that has been lying around for a while. We have an
AdWords manager account that, er, manages a bunch of accounts on behalf of
our clients (they don't actually log in at all, we handle everything). What
we want to do is report on the click statistics to them, using the PHP API
library.

So, walking through the "getting started" documents, I need to enable the
API for our manager account. I get to the AdWords API Center, and see the
screen shown in the screenshot.

   - Access level is "Rejected", yet there doesn't seem to be any way to
   reapply
   - Clicking the "Regenerate Token" link doesn't seem to do anything at
   all - I get asked if I'm really sure, then the screen blinks, a little
   message says my changes have been saved, and... the screen looks the same.
   - For values like "API contact email", "Company name", etc... if I try
   to change those values at all and save, I just get the "Value is required"
   messag

So I'm not sure how I can proceed here. Can I reset everything and start
over?

Thanks,
Andy

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.