Hi,

We run the following AWQL to get a relevant keywords statistics for
specific day (May 10th in this example):
SELECT Id, AdNetworkType1, Status, Device, CampaignId,
CampaignName,CampaignStatus, AdGroupId,AdGroupName,AdGroupStatus,
KeywordText, Impressions, Ctr, CpcBid, ConversionRateManyPerClick,
AveragePosition, Clicks, Cost, SearchRankLostImpressionShare,
SearchImpressionShare, QualityScore, ConversionsManyPerClick FROM
KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT WHERE AdNetworkType1=SEARCH DURING
20150510,20150510

We've noticed that some keywords are missing in reports for some days,
while appear in other days even with impressions=0. Any idea why it's
happening?

1. As far as we know relevant campaign/adgroup/keyword were active on that
days.
2. We don't include fields that implicitly filter zero impressions (
ClickType, ConversionCategoryName, ConversionTrackerId, ConversionTypeName).
And we see another keywords with zero impressions.

This is a critical issue for us since the reports we generate behave
differently for zero impressions and inactive items.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/9b0804b4-6464-4e60-817f-8d9e6b359529%40googlegroups.com.