Hello Danial,

I have tried that but it throws the following
exception: {"[SelectorError.INVALID_PREDICATE_ENUM_VALUE @ serviceSelector;
trigger:'REMOVED']"}

Here is the piece of code:

                var service = (AdGroupAdService)user.GetService(
                    AdWordsService.v201502.AdGroupAdService);

                var selector = new Selector
                {
                    fields = new[] { "AdGroupId", "Id", "Url" },
                    predicates = new[]
                        {
                            new Predicate
                            {