You can ignore my previous posts. I think what I got mixed up in was that
MCC and my Adwords Advertising account were the same thing. I realize that
my client_customer_id probably should be the id in my Adwords Advertising
account. I am able to generate "Keyword Performance" reports sometimes.
When I am able to create the report, the report is empty. Other times,
depending on what field I inputed, it seems to load on forever and then, I
get a 502 error.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/1bb62ffd-807e-4647-81e9-9577769fd272%40googlegroups.com.