I'm trying to get clicks for Campaigns.

I'm developing an IOS Applications that shows campaigns, Adgroups, keywords
and Ads from your adword account, The problem is that I don't know how to
get the clicks and the data I put in the title of the question, In some
places use in the selector of the request the name of those fields, but if
I use any of the names like "Clicks", I got an error indicating that the
name of the field is invalid, if someone has done it before I would like to
shared with me.

I'm using the adwords api v201506.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c4ffdc48-27b2-4996-a2bf-634dffeaa91c%40googlegroups.com.