Hello,

This issue should be resolved. Ads set up on the display network using
YouTubeVideo placements should now be serving normally.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c6de1145-2f6d-4d89-89ff-5e9c0827a0e5%40googlegroups.com.