I am trying to use the API example given in the client library using
asp.net. i have done all the configuration in webconfig. but unable to use
it. when i run the example . it authenticates for access before going to
the get-campaigns page. after authorizing with a adwords account, when i
enter customer id and click on get campaign then it gives the following
error

*Error:*           *Failed to get campaigns. Exception says "An API
exception has occurred. See ApiException and InnerException fields for more
details."*

I have attached a screenshot for the same.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d25f3bd7-c023-4f3f-8796-d6fcbc0ba781%40googlegroups.com.