Hi Alex,

Although your test account won't serve any ads, you can still get reporting
results back for that account by explicitly including zero impressions
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/zero-impression-reports#explicitly_including_zero_impressions>.

The *Impressions, Cost*, etc. stats will all be zero, of course, but using
this approach you should be able to verify that your reporting-based
functionality is working as expected.

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.