Hello,

Could you try two more things again?

   1. Your application type in the step 2 is installed application, not web
   application.
   2. After putting information in googleads.yaml, can you just run
   get_campaigns

<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-python-lib/blob/master/examples/adwords/v201506/basic_operations/get_campaigns.py>

   example as is?

Thanks,