Hi there,
I recently applied for API token and got rejected, the major reason I read
from the email is because the MCC account is new and doesn't have much
history. While we are new we are serious about using API token to automate
our machine learning algorithm for AdWords optimization. Although not too
much history, we have tried manually doing some AdWords bidding to
understand the underlying parameter configurations. We've negotiated
collaboration deals with cross border e-commerce platforms, and their
platform alone has 600K transaction per month. All that is pending API
token to really execute our python optimizer. I understand google's taking
precautions when reviewing new MCC account application, but for start up
companies like us, how can we prove to google that we are fully capable and
are doing serious technology driven business with AdWords API?

Really appreciate your time and patience to help us!

Best Regards,

Miao

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/0e8f8412-a41d-4798-9c82-18c472b922b5%40googlegroups.com.