Hello,

Can you provide an example of how you specifically set up the Keyword
Planner? Maybe there's some different option that is causing the results to
differ from the API to the Keyword Planner.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4de46c92-6f1f-46de-9560-b1e28ebfdc24%40googlegroups.com.