Hi David,

Umesh brought this to my attention to see if I knew of a possible solution.
Unfortunately, I don't know of an easy way of doing this. When you're
removing keywords, I would recommend that you be cautious to not delete
keywords too soon. Here's a post on the AdWords forum
<https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Keyword-with-0-impr-and-clicks-from-more-than-24-hours/td-p/460466>
 that
explains why.

I've put in your thoughts as a feature request for the AdWords API. Thanks
for providing your input! It's use cases like these that can be very
helpful.

Best,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.