Mine does. Try excluding the Impressions column. That might be killing
zero-impression rows. I'm bringing down only the ID and name columns for
campaign, adgroup, and partition, and that's working for me.

If you include certain statistic columns in  your select list, it can
suppress zero-impression rows.

Eric

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/909925c7-d415-46df-b01f-29854f07d8f8%40googlegroups.com.