Hi
It seems like I didn't make myself very clear in my question.
the *additional form *you suggested me to submit, is *exactly the one *i
have problems submitting.
I cant see why is it every time I click submit is scrolls up to this
section, instead of trying to submit my form:

*Before proceeding, check your Developer Contact Email and Company Type in
the AdWords API Center*:
     1. Log into your AdWords My Client Center Account and click the Gear
icon
      2. From the drop-down, click 'Account Settings'.
      3. Select 'AdWords API Center' from the navigation tab on the left.
      4. In the section containing your Developer Details, click 'Edit'.

Note that company type specifically describes *how you will use the AdWords
API. If your company type is incorrect, your application will be declined.*

--

*Yuval Aviguy*

CTO

*M:* +972-53-528-2557   |   *Skype: *yuval.aviguy

www.montiera.com   |  Over 50M unique users daily

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/CAPQJyHioWSEkRnXtp-Z5QDjkKof3fHM_Mf%3DrkeaADA2RfboaoQ%40mail.gmail.com.