Hello there!

Im having some random problems when creating campaigns. Im creating 10.000
campaigns into an account in bulk operations of 500 campaigns each. It was
working fine last week but since yesterday I´m receiveing lots of
InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR.
Im also treating this error with 3 retry requests on 30, 60 and 90 seconds
as it is described in best practices. If I persist trying sometimes it
works but the response I receive from the API are all errors duo duplicate
campaigns names (im checking partial errors).
So I asked myself how am I receiving duplicate campaigns name error message
if all requests had an 'InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR'? I
investigated deeper and I realized that Adwords is sending me wrong
response when creating those campaigns because in fact the campaigns were
created.

I removed all campaigns from the account using the Adwords website then I
run my script again and I didnt receive any partial success nor error
messages all I received in most of the time is an
InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR even though I checked
Adwords website and all campaigns were created fine. For some reason
Adwords is throwing an exception when in fact the ADD operation succeeded
but failing to send back the partial results. My application ended up in
constant loop because it does not receive the campaigns ids so it makes not
possible to mark as a synced campaign in our local database.

Is anyone having the same problem? I realized this problem started to
happen yesterday but until last week it was working fine.

Please help! :)

ps. Im using the Adwords PHP Library v201509 and working in an MCC Test
account.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4e3a43be-5565-4848-bf6d-74ca13e7c2f4%40googlegroups.com.