Hi Mark,

Thank you for your patience in clarifying that it's disappearance of named
mobile app placements that is the issue. I zeroed in quickly on the
anonymous placements and missed that point. I'm running it by a few of the
folks here to see if they know of anything general that could have caused
that. I'll get back to you soon.

Regards,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.