Hi Binh,

I'm not sure why that would be the case. I would have to do some
experimentation to figure that out. If you have any further questions about
the API, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/8fafc2da-ad8e-4be3-a519-14c48c2c088d%40googlegroups.com.