Hi Brad,

You may see adjustments coming in after 5 days, although that should be
somewhat rare.

One approach some users have used is:

*Daily*

   - Run report for the last 7 days and completely replace any previous
   reporting data in your DB with this information.

*Monthly*
Using November 2015 as an example:

   - On the 5th day of the month (11/5), run a report for all days for *month
   - 2* and completely replace any previous reporting data in your DB*. *In
   the case of November 5 2015, you would run the report for 2015*09*01 -
   2015*09*30.

This approach will only miss adjustments if they are made > 30 days after
the report date, which is very unlikely.

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b3f47b21-0292-45e7-91e3-ad6b7faa2709%40googlegroups.com.