Hi Umesh,

Thanks for the reply, but I already knew that, as it is what is written in
the release note.

But the problem is that in the new AllConversions columns, there is no
columns corresponding to the old EstimatedTotalConversionValuePerCost.

MAybe I am wrong, but I do not see any column which can replace this one.
So how can we still retrieve this metric ?

Is it still possible or do we have to calculate it ?

Thanks

Bastien

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f914f000-ee91-4afc-a04e-4d1f131a110a%40googlegroups.com.