I might have mixed my words the first time. CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET is
the two values we changed. Developer token is the same for the dev server
and production servers.

I have read the guide, but my error does not make sense because we have
re-done the OAuth flow multiple times. We changed the server to the
different CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET and re-authorize the application to
that, the authorization flow works but then can no longer access the API.
I've dumped the request object from the oauth flow to validate the client
ids and dumped the customer id before sending a request through the PHP
Library. What is perplexing is that this code works on one server, but as
soon as we change the CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET everything stops work,
even after repeated authorizations through OAUth and verifying the
application in the google account security section.

Also if I attempt to reconnect the application to AdWords, but it was never
deactivated, I only get an access token back which tells me the
authorization flow is correct since the refresh token only shows up on the
first authorization.

Thanks,
-Josh

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.