Awesome!  Thanks for the in line edits!!  That really helps to clear things
up for me.  I will work on this later today or tomorrow and get back to you
with my success or next error message, ha ha.
--Ralph

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/344037d1-f5f4-482d-96aa-82a77fab47aa%40googlegroups.com.