Hello Siva,

First, I don't think the test or production account is an issue in your
case.
If I understand you correctly, you've created a feed via API using
placeholder type ID 10 (Ad Customizers
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/placeholders#ad-customizers>)

and you tried to set a long string, but was prevented by the system.
You then want to change the placeholder field from STRING to URL_LIST but
that's not available in this placeholder type, so you couldn't go this way
either.

As you can see in the ad customizer guide
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/ad-customizers>,
this feed type is aimed to be used in an ad, which originally contains
quite a limited space for texts.
Ad customizer was created to provide more flexibility in changing the
values, such as integers, strings, prices.
I think as it's still under the space limit constraint, long URLs are not
provided as one of the placeholder field for this placeholder type.

I recommend that you re-consider your use case and the reason why you want
a long URL inside an ad.

Best,
Thanet, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d00719c8-8ca0-4de0-8e65-8f3c5bc70f31%40googlegroups.com.