Hi Kainesh,

On the production machine where you ran into issues, have you successfully
used any of the SOAP services and the report services? I ask because those
use many of the same XML utilities used by the BatchJobService utility.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/43ff5923-8922-4a16-b8e9-83f68dd0b178%40googlegroups.com.