Hi Anthony,

I tried using this service and it worked very well than you very much
indeed. I have done the authentication part for integrating AdWords with
our software, now all is left to is integrate adding the campaigns ads etc.
with the software. I have seen the making your first request in the API
guide, implemented it and it worked (in PHP) but all the rest of the
documentation is in java. I know you guys are working on making it
available in all languages and I am not complaining about it but I just
want to know the easiest way for me to implement the code in PHP in my
software. is it to follow the examples in the php library or trying to read
the java code and kinda translate it to php?

Thank you for your support,

best regards,

Mohammad Canaan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/5e0dbf88-8d73-4ad4-bbd6-03dd51567f20%40googlegroups.com.