Hello,

Wow! You weren't kidding when you described this as complex. Let me run
this by one of my teammates. There are a few possibilities, and I need to
narrow it down.

In order to dig into your secondary problem, I would need your customer ID.
Could you please click *Reply privately to author* in the forum and send me
the customer ID of one of the accounts where you noticed that you sent more
operations than were executed? Is it that the items are just missing from
the mutate result that comes back, or are they missing from the AdWords
account as well?

Thanks,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e51bd8cb-65d4-43bf-a026-5599d4c854b7%40googlegroups.com.