Hi,

We just discovered that using the PRODUCT_PARTITION_REPORT (as a structure
report) instead of calling get() for AdGroupCriterionService to get product
groups, returns the condition, channel and channel exclusivity in the
language that matches the campaign's "country of sale" settings. *Is this
intentional?*

As an example for conditions, I would think it should match the enum
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201509/AdGroupCriterionService.ProductCanonicalCondition.Condition>

that the AdGroupCriterionService get call returns for the same campaign.
Otherwise we have to translate each one of the enum values for each of the
supported countries to match what AdGroupCriterionService returns. Also,
other values in the report are not translated to, in this case Polish, such
as partitionType's - "unit". and "subdivision". More importantly, in the UI
when working with product groups in the Polish campaign, it's showing
"New", "Used", etc and not the Polish equivalent the report uses. Here's an
example where "used" is translated to "używany":

productGroup='* / condition = "używany"

Here's one for "channel" for a Spanish campaign that I would expect to be
"local":

productGroup='* / condition = * / channel = "tiendas locales"'

One more for "channel exclusivity in Spanish":

productGroup='* / condition = * / channel = * / channel exclusivity = "canal
único"'

Thanks,
Hans

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/236b05c5-bf50-4d3f-8f20-43a3fb73639f%40googlegroups.com.