Hey all, I saw couple people talking about this problem around here, and I
wanted to know what are the solutions that exist for it.

For those  who don't know what I'm talking about, when you try to pull a
report you get every thing that is related to cost in micro-millions(e.g
1.23$ will show as 1230000).
This could be a confusing thing for users who are unaware of this "gift",
anyhow long story short what should I do?

Until now I thought about converting the ReportDownloadResponse object to
csv & editing it but it's not fun and ugly & more importantly the method
of saveToFile is obsolete.
I also thought on creating the csv & then editing it(but same reasons as
above).
Is there a way to edit the ReportDownloadResponse object itself, I looked
into it & haven't found the way but I could be missing stuff(hopefully....)

Anyhow the suggestions I saw online from Google rep's looks like they say
to edit the value(divide by 1M), but they don't really say in what way.

So what is an ok solution for this problem?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/27f3af27-e223-4ad8-9511-08aedbfd4037%40googlegroups.com.