I am downloading the video performance report data from AdWords api. I want
to get Ad Group name and Ad name in the output data. But these fields are
not available in the report fields.Instead the report has Ad group Id and
Ad Id (CreativeId).

I need to get Ad Group Name and Ad name for video campaigns. But Adwords
team has stated, we cannot retrieve campaigns,adgroups by SOAP services for
video campaigns

Can i get these values from Ad Performance report for the required account
ids and then merge these values with output data of Video Performance
report? But i am not sure about whether Ad Performance report can return
data for Ad Group name and Ad name every time for token related to video
data.

Is there any other approach to get these names?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/82cf9011-34a2-48cd-9204-6d2894af35dd%40googlegroups.com.