Hi,

I don't have an ETA yet for when the fix for *ExpressionRuleUserList* will
be made, but I would expect it to take *at least* a week, quite possibly
longer. If setting this value now is absolutely critical for your use case,
you may want to proceed with the work-around that you proposed.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

On Monday, February 22, 2016 at 4:50:32 AM UTC-5, Akli Reguig wrote:

> Hi,
> I did a test with  DateSpecificRuleUserList
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201601/AdwordsUserListService.DateSpecificRuleUserList>
>  and
> the checkbox remains checked after update.
> Do you have an idea about how long it will take to have the same behaviour
> on ExpressionRuleUserList
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201601/AdwordsUserListService.ExpressionRuleUserList>
>  ?
> If the delay is too long, i will update my application to create
> DateSpecificRuleUserList
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201601/AdwordsUserListService.DateSpecificRuleUserList>
>  instead,
> cuz based on what i understand, it can handle the same custom rules if i
> set the dates to 'max' and 'min' .
>
> Thanks
>
> Le vendredi 19 février 2016 23:23:19 UTC+1, Josh Radcliff (AdWords API
> Team) a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for the quick response. From what I and others have seen today,
>> the new issue you described only occurs with ExpressionRuleUserList
>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201601/AdwordsUserListService.ExpressionRuleUserList>
>>  objects
>> created via the API. For DateSpecificRuleUserList
>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201601/AdwordsUserListService.DateSpecificRuleUserList>
>>  objects
>> created via the API, the checkbox remains checked after saving.
>>
>> I've passed this on to the team working on the user interface and will
>> let you know as soon as I have more info.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Josh, AdWords API Team
>>
>> On Friday, February 19, 2016 at 3:02:03 PM UTC-5, Akli Reguig wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Josh,
>>> Thank you for the update.
>>> The error message is gone now.
>>> I can update all the properties except the 'include past users',  i can
>>> save the update but when i get back to the list the box is unchecked... :-(
>>>
>>> Envoyé depuis mon téléphone.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c9fca180-09a9-4c4d-971b-896355d8e809%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re: Remarketing L... Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)
    • Re: Remarket... Callum Mckeefery
    • Re: Remarket... Akli Reguig
      • Re: Rema... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • Re: ... Akli Reguig
          • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
            • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Akli Reguig
              • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Akli Reguig
              • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Callum Mckeefery