Hi,

I see there were some work on the Adwords API for the Video campaigns during
last couple of versions.
Optimistically we updated API to latest version v201601 and started with
long time anticipated upgrade of our software to support Youtube Video
campaigns.

I am interested what is the status of Video campaigns API other then
reports data, I cannot work with Video Campaign like normal campaign over
CampaignService.

Our software have two parts, reporting and managing of campaigns.
With what we have so far from API, i can get report data, but i am having a
really hard time getting to work anything else for managing campaigns.

Questions specifically:

1. Is it possible to pull Video Campaign data from CampaignService
2. Is it possible to see daily budget amount, budget period,
and preferably Budget ID that is used by Video Campaign.
4. Is it possible to PAUSE / RESUME Video Campaign.

If answer is NO for previous questions, can anyone tell if this
is something that Google Dev team is working on,
or Video Campaign report data is all we will get.

Thank You,
Vladan Markovic

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f1c72bf7-51a9-412d-b25b-174ef64dd336%40googlegroups.com.