Hello,

For issues with client libraries specifically, please file reports on that
library's issue tracker. You can make a new issue on the python library's
issue tracker <https://github.com/googleads/googleads-python-lib/issues>,
and the maintainer will determine whether it is a duplicate of the one you
mentioned.

I will also let the maintainer know to take a look since the one you linked
hasn't been addressed yet.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/60c54382-c6d7-4a53-b714-b23c8e1bd3c3%40googlegroups.com.