Hi,

unfortunately I'm totally lost, and don't know where to start.

I need to authentificate with a dotnet application to the dotnet API, using
the authentication as service account, and I have a json file, renamed to
client_secrets.json.

I have NO value for "OAuth2JwtCertificatePath" nor
"OAuth2JwtCertificatePassword", and if I understand the documentation,
these data should be read from the json file. I have also looked in the C#
sources of OAuth2ProviderForServiceAccounts.cs, and there is only a
reference to "OAuth2JwtCertificatePath" and "OAuth2JwtCertificatePassword"
values.

I need to write a Windows service that retrieves regularly some adwords
data and stores it locally for automating adwords statistics - therefore I
need a service account.

Is there any reference or better sample anywhere I can use?

Thank you for any helpful response!

Wolfgang

P.S. the AdWords API seems very well documented and powerful, but
unfortunately I'm crashing my head against the authentication

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/3a32698d-df14-49c4-9b1e-cbbd358d4643%40googlegroups.com.